“Helping Communication Happen”
Flourish Speech Pathology provides family-centred early intervention speech therapy services to Bundaberg children and adults presenting with a variety of communication difficulties and their families.
Flourish provides speech therapy services to children and adults who may be presenting with:
- speech difficulties
- language difficulties
- significant global developmental delays
- an identified disability
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
Using a strengths based approach, Flourish Speech Pathology works with local Bundaberg families to develop functional, realistic and achievable goals. All speech therapy interventions are fun and play based to best support children to succeed and reach their potential.
Flourish is independently owned and run by Sarah Elphinstone, Speech Language Pathologist.
Flourish is based in Bundaberg and works with local families living in and around the Wide Bay Burnett region (including Childers, Gin Gin, Gayndah, Mundubbera, Agnes Water, Rosedale).
Flourish is an approved speech therapy service provider for the following funding initiatives:
- Better Start for children with Disabilities – Dept of Social Services
- Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) package – Dept of Social Services
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Community Aids Equipment and Assistive Technology Initiative (CAEATI) – Qld Government
- Medicare programs related to Speech Pathology services (eg Chronic Disease Management Plans)